Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist in material orderings and monitor the construction process to ensure all work is completed within the timeframes.
- Assist in contract preparation.
- Assist on prepare project cost estimation, monitor project budget to ensure all expenditures are within the allowance.
- Assist to manage and maintain document control practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to the operation of projects.
- Assist material catalogue update.
- Assist in preparing project investment reports.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication and written skill (both English and Mandarin)
- Highly organized, planner and problem solver
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to produce high-quality work with meticulous attention to detail
- High levels of computer literacy
- Full-time college student with a major in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Project Management, Architecture, or equivalent education background.
How to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume titled “Name + Position” to email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03 9629 6110.