Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee renovation projects from beginning to end.
- Manage team to complete full cycle of renovation services, including engineers, designs, plan drawings, constructions etc.
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of products and procedures.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose the best renovation advise.
- Manage to prepare project scopes of works, project cost estimation, monitor project budget to ensure all expenditures are within the allowance.
- Liaise with tradies and other external stakeholders, make suggestion on appointing sub-contractors and contract preparation.
- Manage to prepare construction schedules and monitor the construction process to ensure all work are completed within the timeframes.
- Manage and maintain document control practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to the operation of projects.
- Manage project through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident Only.
- Current Australian driver’s licence.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
- Must be hardworking and a problem solver.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Excellent time management ability.
- Excellent ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Extensive project coordination experience, able to multitask, minimum of 2 years of experiencing, quick decision-making and excellent written and verbal skills.
How to apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume titled “Name + Position” to email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03 9629 6110.